Young Brokers of Newfoundland and Labrador
Looking for more information about Young Brokers of Newfoundland and Labrador, then you’re in the right spot.
You are a Young Broker if:
- You are under the age of 40
- You would like to become more educated on industry issues
- You would like to develop and learn new skills to better your career in the insurance industry
- You would like to belong to a fine group of hard working and community dedicated people
To foster relationships amongst our peers; build a positive community image and promote educational opportunities to the benefit of clients and the broker network.
- To build professional and personal relationships through industry involvement
- Promote awareness of the Young Broker Network (YBN)
- Involve young brokers in the Insurance Brokers Association of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Develop & promote professionalism among young brokers
- To assist in the perpetuation of the broker distribution system
YBN Committee Members
- Lacey Crickard – Wedgwood Insurance - CHAIR
- Nicole Rose – Cal LeGrow Insurance
- Justin LeGrow – Cal LeGrow Insurance
- John Button – Wedgwood Insurance
- Gage Miranda – Munn Insurance
Any licensed broker under the age of 40, who is currently employed by a member brokerage of the Insurance Brokers Association of Newfoundland & Labrador (IBAN), shall be eligible for membership in the Young Brokers of Newfoundland & Labrador.
Young Brokers Membership Registration Form